Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my wonderful husband JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. My followers are mostly on my Instagram page, @annephung. In this blog, I will share my tale of highs, lows and everything in-between. When I was in 1990, I moved to America together with my family, including my brothers and parents as I reached the age of one and half. Without my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice it is likely that I would not be here sharing my journey. To give them the chance to have a successful future, I focused on success and worked hard in order to reach it. My mind could see the path I wanted to take for my future. You go to college and graduate. Be married. Buy a house. Get kids. My goal was to go to university to graduate, then get a corporate job. I would then marry to buy a home and start a family. But life had different plans. The money and the status of my position didn't make me feel happy. I believed that I wasted my life for the opportunity to earn a salary. As I navigated my way towards a new job, I realized that I was meant to become an instructor. I loved exercise, I loved being social and I loved helping people. The year 2014 was the year that I established my company and I will celebrate my 7th year anniversary by 2021. Since I am an Asian female working in the field, there are very many of us. As coach, my mission is to motivate others and empower them to live a healthier and happy life by creating sustainable lifestyles that cater to each individual's needs and goals. Additionally, I want to encourage others to go after their goals and achieve whatever they would like to do in their life. As my career was taking off, I was struck by one of the biggest losses in my life- the passing of my Mom. Her battle for 8 years with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. She will forever be in my heart and my mind. It is amazing how life gives us exactly the lesson we need, even when we do not realize that it is there. My mom's death changed my life in so many ways and I believe my mom gave me a second opportunity to live my life after her death. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. She had her chance to begin her new life as I was given my second shot at a fulfilling and happy life. In my 30's I feel alive and aware of the fact that I live my life now instead of merely surviving as I was in my past. In sharing the tale of my life, it is with the intention that people are able to relate to my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of genuine love. Additionally, therapy is a necessity and it isn't uncommon. Finally that health is your biggest wealth. I pray that you live the life you want to live and to die with no regrets, as death is the sole thing that is promised to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Ahna O'Reilly and Ai Shizonaki Feet And Legs

Antonia Kidman